The Most Faced Penis Problems - Balantis, Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction
Summary- This article deals with some of the most basic penis problems faced by males and some remedies in this respect.
The most prominent of the penis problems are discussed below in this article:
- Balantis: It is a problem associated with the inflammation of the glans-covering-skins of the penis head caused basically due to improper personal hygiene. This is very common in the younger generation as they do not clean there penises sufficiently allowing the smegma to build up, which ultimately leads to irritation. There may be other reasons as well such as allergies, thrush, dermatisis, diabetes, Balantis Xerotica Obliterans, and Erthroplasia of Queyrat. There are treatments available to this based on the cause underlying this problem.
- Penis Cancer: A very rare penis problem is the penis cancer and is basically seen in men who are infected by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Some researchers have claimed that there is a direct relation between smoking and penis cancer, as it is believed that the cigarettes contains some chemicals that damages the DNA in the penis cells, thereby exposing the person to penis cancer. This problem is mostly seen in case of people above the age of 60 and very less in younger people. The various symptoms of such a cancer are- sore on the penis which doesn't resolves in some days, smelly discharge, bleeding under the foreskin of the penis, tight foreskin, penis rash, penis colour change. In case this problem is not treated in time, it may lead to some serious problems.
- Erectile Dysfunction: The inability to erect or the lack of ability to achieve erection for long enough is basically termed as erectile dysfunction. It can be easily treated with the help of some popular drugs for erectile dysfunction.
- Hypospadias: Another problem that is found is known as Hypospadias in which there is a penis congenital abnormality. This basically means that instead of the penis end, the urethra opens up on the underside. The complications in such a case can incorporate chordae, in which the penis gets bent making sexual intercourse almost impossible. Severe cases of such a disorder have to be corrected surgically. This problem should be identified in the baby as soon as possible and must be treated before attaining the age of two.
- Paraphimosis: It is something really painful as the foreskin which is retracted is not capable to be pulled back over the penis head. Using ice or manual compression a person can reduce the swelling in the glans which will help to release the foreskin. It is a severe medical emergency if one is not able to correct it through the above procedure and a professional surgeon should be sought immediately.
- Peronei's disease: A hard lump of penis is known as the peronei's disease and is generally healed naturally but may seek medical attention in some cases.
- Priapism: It is a problem of prolonged erection and can be caused by many factors. This should be treated immediately if this erection lasts more than four hours.
- Phimosis: It is a condition in which there is incomplete retraction of the foreskin over the penis glans. It is a very normal disorder seen in kids which gets cured with time.
Feel free to share this article if you like it! Thanks.
Have some sex tips of your own? Share your hot, juicy secrets with us below in the comment section...comments powered by Disqus
It is an honour to have you here. You are most welcome to visit anytime again in the future.